- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to the Site.
- To provide anonymous statistical information: Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our websites by specific third party partners. We use this non-personal information to help improve the services we provided to you.
- to administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to this).
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site (including the features that require the mobile phone number).
- To help personalize your repeat visits to the Site.
- To provide you with information, offers, product supports, new products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see below under 'Marketing' for more information). Such information may be sent to you by email or by SMS (if you provided your mobile phone number) or by us calling you on the phone number provided.
- To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
- To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Our Billing company to complete the purchase.
- Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us.
- Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas, such as processing payments for services you order from us. However, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties.